tabs

 photo home1_zps4d192f6a.jpg  photo recipes1_zps4c065c0e.jpg  photo about1_zps9481e111.jpg  photo contact1_zps647fd1f8.jpg

8.21.2012

In the meantime

If you are looking for part 2 of yesterday's post, it's not here!  I can't wait to share what stopped that meltdown from getting out of control, and I should have time to do that later this week.

In the meantime, I thought this awesome video that my two sisters and cousin made just might hold you over.
A few things to keep in mind while watching it:

  • they made this video to show in place of their "maid of honor" speech...yes, I had 3 maids of honor! 
  • Ben and I had no idea they would be showing a video, or that they were videotaping us in any of the clips that you see
  • my cousin (far right) had a beautiful baby boy a few weeks after this video was recorded
  • the video is not over at 3:18, the bloopers afterwards are hilarious
  • if you have not seen 'scarecrow arms', you really are missing out
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment