|Siblings. Aww, remember when Jack was still in my belly?!|
5 things I'm happy about on this beautiful fall Friday:
- Ben is home! Whether it's a night's duty or a 6 month deployment, separation is for the birds. Jack and I missed Ben last night while he was on duty and are happy to have him back home.
- We have family visiting this weekend and they haven't met Jack yet. It's so fun seeing the people we love meet the boy we adore.
- My little brother and sister are going to homecoming this weekend! And my brother has a date!! It's his senior year and his first school dance-pretty big deal! Matthew-I know you are going to be a gentleman and make your sisters proud. Melanie-make sure those two are dancing an arm's width apart. And knock 'em dead in those new heals! But seriously, no twerking. Don't even think about it.
- Jack and I conquered the grocery store this week. I had been avoiding it ever since Ben went back to work. So many things to fear during that first grocery store trip. Will the car seat fit in the grocery cart? What if the kid starts screaming while I'm in the check-out line? Where do I put the groceries if the car seat is in the cart? Turns out Jack is a great shopper-he slept the whole time!
- It's Friday and the temperatures are finally dropping here in the south. Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend!