tabs

 photo home1_zps4d192f6a.jpg  photo recipes1_zps4c065c0e.jpg  photo about1_zps9481e111.jpg  photo contact1_zps647fd1f8.jpg

7.31.2013

July Favorites

 
[one]
Family and friends came to visit (this was actually in June...shhhh!). The nice thing about moving every few years in the military is that family/friends can plan their vacations around where you are stationed. The not nice thing is that you only get to see them a few times a year.
my mom, Ben's mom, Ben's sister

my sisters and brother

bf4l
[two]
My coworkers. Love and miss them. We went to a baseball game and saw fireworks for the 4th. Only in the South can you see the Sand Gnats play the Crawdads. It may not be Cubs vs. White Sox, but I'll take what I can get.



[three]
Babies.
Two family members had babies this month. The holidays are going to be very exhausting exciting!!


[four]
You may think this is a picture of my mantle...but if you look closely, you will see that yes-that is a mistletoe, and yes-that is Ben waiting impatiently under it. While packing up our Christmas decorations, he decided that we will keep out the mistletoe year round.  I guess he didn't want to miss any opportunities! 
I find him like this a lot, with that same expression on his face...How dare I not notice him waiting...






*My January faves.

8 comments:

  1. oh come on, the mistletoe is probably the cutest thing i've ever read/seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistletoe year round sounds like a good idea to me ;) I love that cat/baby picture! I totally laughed out loud :) Happy last day of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always drag out yours from your Christmas boxes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's totally going to be my poor cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The year round mistletoe is pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that you keep the mistletoe out year round. Such a great idea! And so glad you were able to spend time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Ben will be very happy to hear that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ashley! It really was a great month!

    ReplyDelete