tabs

 photo home1_zps4d192f6a.jpg  photo recipes1_zps4c065c0e.jpg  photo about1_zps9481e111.jpg  photo contact1_zps647fd1f8.jpg

7.22.2013

How to keep a pregnant woman out past 10 pm..

Humongous belly @ 38 weeks
Midnight. I stayed out until MIDNIGHT Friday night. Staying awake past 10pm has become a rarity around here...but if there is one thing (other than the really fun group of people we were with) that will motivate me to *restaurant hop* at such late hours of the night, it's definitely a very delicious warm molten chocolate cake...the kind with the chocolate sauce ooozing out of it... served with a side of vanilla ice-cream at one of our favorite local spots.
Ben loves it. I love it. Jack definitely loves it. No-brainer.

11 comments:

  1. You're all belly, girl! ;) Cute family pic! :) Congrats on staying up late-I understand how difficult that can be. lol. The time with friends sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that belly - and this "how-to." very cute! you are so close to meet lil' jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahah you go girl! I couldn't even keep my eyes open past ten o'clock when I was pregnant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BenandnicolesheaJuly 22, 2013 at 7:05 PM

    Thanks! Have you had any crazy cravings Nicole?? The first trimester I wanted nothing to do with sweets--but now I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BenandnicolesheaJuly 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

    Reading your sister's story got me really excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BenandnicolesheaJuly 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

    It is getting much more difficult to stay up late, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That is one fine pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BenandnicolesheaJuly 22, 2013 at 7:24 PM

    You're nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't look like you've had any sweets at all...you really look AMAZING!...like you haven't gained a pound anywhere and you're all baby-you go girl! I've pretty much craved bread products the entire pregnancy so far and surprisingly healthier food (most of the time, once I got past the morning sickness phase). I craved sweets way more often pre-pregnancy, but I've definitely still craved them post-morning sickness, too!! Food-is yummy! (No super crazy cravings...just eating a lot and often, it seems.) SO ready for baby to be here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. BenandnicolesheaJuly 25, 2013 at 6:09 AM

    Haha thanks Nicole!! I hear you on the carb cravings--bread was all that I could keep down that first trimester!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete