*15 pounds/loves to scream and experiment with noises he can make/loves taking steps/rolling over both ways/putting everything in his mouth/finally on a flexible 3 naps a day 'schedule'*
This is very late. Jack turned 5 months on January 08th, so here are just a couple of lessons learned:
- 3 semi-decent naps a day are so much better for my health than random 30 minute catnaps throughout the day.
- Traveling with a baby might be one of the more difficult things I've ever done-from trying to remember all of the random baby things I thought were absolutely necessary as we bounced from house to house (Jack's things took up more room in the suitcase than mine did), to almost losing my wedding rings, to saying goodbyes-I'm just glad we made it back without forgetting Jack.
- Crazy things happen when babies are no longer operating on their normal routine. Idon'tevenwanttotalkaboutit.
- I swear when Jack cries he says "maaaaw". I swear he does.
- Hearing my grandmother sing "You are my Sunshine" to Jack was definitely the highlight of our trip to Chicago. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. Stay tuned for a video...