|*13 pounds/smiling all the time and it's amazing/almost laughing/cooing/loves being upright*|
- Having a vacuum on has helped Jack fall back asleep after the 30/45 minute intruder, but unfortunately we are still dealing with it.
- The nursing room at church is like a safe haven.
- A full night's rest of uninterrupted sleep should be worth a million bucks.
- Always pack a back-up to the back-up diaper.
- When all else fails, turn on the vacuum.
*Shout out to Jessica for the video idea!
1 month: Lessons Learned