tabs

 photo home1_zps4d192f6a.jpg  photo recipes1_zps4c065c0e.jpg  photo about1_zps9481e111.jpg  photo contact1_zps647fd1f8.jpg

1.08.2013

Can you beat this start to 2013??

Ben and I had an awesome Christmas/New Year's vacation. And now, as I am sure all of you are feeling this way as well, it is back to the grind. Well at work, at least....
I don't know about you, but I still haven't been to the grocery store since we've been back from the holidays.  I'm trying to see how long I can go without having to show my face there--don't think Ben is too pleased about that, but I'm perfectly fine with eating toast for breakfast, cereal for dinner (Ben made an emergency run for milk/bread/eggs) and pb&j's for lunch!!  :)
Besides being lazy, some other things I've been really good at in 2013 are: cuddling with my cats, eating trinidads/mint meltaways from Fannie May (cool points for you if you know what that is), going 3 days straight without a shower (I'm so sorry coworkers...), and looking at pictures from our honeymoon. 
Pretty fantastic start to the new year, right?!  I think so. 
One of the things that I always look forward to when I go back home is getting together with my friends who are still in the chi-town area, or are home for the holidays.  And what better way to catch up than over some cheesy, saucy, crunchy-crust amazingly yummy pizza?! 
Just see for yourself...


The third best pizza in the world--Giordano's!! First is our homemade bbq chx pizza, and second is Phil's (hometown classic). 





Still figuring out that focus!!
I wasn't kidding about the cuddling with the cats....
Our fabulous New Year's meal!

The chef and sister.

delish

2 comments:

  1. Totally jealous of your New Year's dinner! Mmmm! Hope you're doing great, Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete