tabs

 photo home1_zps4d192f6a.jpg  photo recipes1_zps4c065c0e.jpg  photo about1_zps9481e111.jpg  photo contact1_zps647fd1f8.jpg

11.09.2012

to-do

I am usually the type of person that makes to-do lists for to-do lists...yes I am a 'gold' type if you have ever taken a four lenses class--and if not, come take one at the Marine Corps Family Team Building (sorry, couldn't help myself!).  
The only to-do list I have going right now is entitled "Things to add to my desk" and I feel pretty good about that.  Not saying that I don't have a ton of things to get done (if you saw my house you would thing a ton of zombies live here), but having this as the first thing I see when I open my planner makes me feel like "psshhhh, I got this--bring it on all future to-do lists! watch how fast I cross out these items".
Anyways, here is my to-do list of the moment:


And check out my thankful list along with some other really cool blogger's thankful lists over here.

2 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest blog here! And I'm with you on the to-do lists. Only I go through about 20 post its a day and somehow manage to lose a few throughout the day so I think it defeats the purpose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! :) That means a lot, especially coming from somehow who has such an AWESOME blog!! And I hear you girl on the post its!

      Delete