tabs

 photo home1_zps4d192f6a.jpg  photo recipes1_zps4c065c0e.jpg  photo about1_zps9481e111.jpg  photo contact1_zps647fd1f8.jpg

11.04.2013

30 Days of Thankful: Day 4

Don't ask what happened to days 2 & 3...it was a crazy weekend.
Thankful for the most supportive, handsome, sincere, loving, thoughtful, humble, hardworking, faith driven husband. You guys, I didn't just try to think of a bunch of words that sound nice. No, these are all areas of life that Ben truly excels in. Especially the handsome one. He's really good at that.

8 comments:

  1. Ben does excel in all those areas! You are great at supporting him getting better and better everyday! Keep up the good work, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute pic! sounds like you got a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that picture....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! He looks so much like his daddy! I'm sure you hear that all the time. Neither of my kids look like me...eventually you get used to it. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Photos like that are so priceless as they start to grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something about seeing men holding babies that melts me heart! So happy you have such a great Hubby!
    Newest follower here and I have a Husband in the Marine Corps as well! Can't wait to read more.
    You can follow along with my adventures here at Hurry Up and Wait

    ReplyDelete